Important Safety Information
During the Pandemic, specific safety measures are in place to minimize the spread of the Coronavirus.
For your personal safety and the safety of others please review the following safety guidelines in effect at Upstate Dermatology, PC:
- If you are feeling ill, please contact our offices prior to your arrival, so we are able to reschedule your appointment.
- Patient appointments are to be attended by only the Patient – this includes the Check-in Process and Medical visit.
- Patients will be required to have their temperature taken, prior to their appointment.
- Have you had contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID – 19 within the 2 weeks?
Have you had contact with anyone who is under investigation for COVID-19?
If so, please contact our office.
All Upstate Dermatology staff are fully vaccinated against COVID.
Feel safe knowing that anyone you see working at Upstate Dermatology, in all office locations, is vaccinated.
To mitigate the risk associated with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and protect staff and patients from unnecessary exposure, if a patient is 15 years and older, they will be escorted to and accompanied during their exam by a medical professional; parents and / or guardians are advised to wait in their vehicle in order to carefully limit the number of persons present in our offices. During the medical visit, a phone call can be made to the parent / guardian if requested.
- Face masks / coverings are required when entering the building and required to be worn at all times. Please note: face covering must cover your nose and mouth.
- Hands are to be sanitized prior to entering the Lobby. (It is recommended to use a hand sanitizer available in the building or use of your own sanitizer)
- Practice Social Distancing at all times.
Thank you for assisting us in creating a safer environment for you and the staff.